Monday, July 3, 2017

Pinneapples! - Avery Elle card

Hi and happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a summery and very colorful card at the Avery Elle blog. I'm featuring the new Aloha stamps and matching dies, I chose to play with the pinneaple stamp and I had to use my watercolors :)


I started by stamping three pineapples with Versafine ink on watercolor paper and then I colored them with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Once they were dry, I die cut them with the coordinating dies and adhered to a piece of cardstock previously splashed with the same watercolor hues.

I mounted my card combining the pineapples panel with some bright patterned paper and added a final touch with Key Lime and Orange Marmalade Nuvo Jewel drops.

I hope you like my project for today! Have a nice week!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:

 

Ellen Hutson:

1 comment:

Jennifer Reece said...

So cute and colorful! I love your work!