Monday, June 19, 2017

Aloha - Lawn Fawn June inspiration week

Hello!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today and we're featuring two very summey products! The new Aloha mini set and Scripty Aloha die are a perfect combo and pinneaples are so trendy this season!


I wanted to create a card that was fresh, summery and cute so I took my watercolors and this is what I made


For the background I heat embossed lots of pinneaples with white embossing powder and then I just colored them with my Gansai Tambi watercolors. I stamped one more pinneaple (this time using Vintage Sepia Versafine ink) and colored it just like the others, adding the smiley face to this one.


Then I die cut three Scripty Aloha words from white cardstock, adhered them together and cut off the o, so I can replace it with my smiling pinneaple.
I then added a watercolor wishes green panel that I previously cut with a Stitched Border die over a bit bigger vellum panel and finished the card off with some Nuvo drops and a piece of white cord.

I hope you like it! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspirational ideas, a demo video and, of course, a giveaway :)

Thanks for your visit, have a great day!

Supply list:

No comments: